Reach More Fans with Woobox’s 4 New Ad Tools February 14, 2014
Woobox is excited to offer a brand new suite of ad tools for Facebook promoted post advertising – including the option to boost your posts to only your fans at an economical rate that averages about 30% of the cost to promote your post to “people who like your page and their friends” via Facebook.
You’ve worked hard to build your Facebook fan base. You’ve executed every trick in your marketing arsenal to attract new fans, engage existing fans, and provide content that is compelling, informative, maybe even entertaining! But if you have seen engagement levels decreasing over the last 12 months, you are probably also a tad frustrated. You know that there is a demand for your content, so how do you make sure your fans are seeing it?
Fact: Only your most engaged fans (roughly 3-8% of your total fan base) will organically see what you post.
Facebook uses a combination of complicated engagement metrics to determine which of your posts show up in your fan’s news feed. Even if individuals are a fan of your page and enjoy seeing your content, the algorithm that determines what shows up in their news feed may identify them as low-interest if they don’t regularly engage with your page.
So how do you reach the other 92-97%? With Promoted Posts.
The only way for your posts to reach a larger segment of your fan base is to promote your them with Facebook advertising. You’ve put a lot of time and creativity (not to mention money) into your social media strategy and promotions. Don’t you want to make sure all your fans – or whoever you wish to target – see and enter your contest? (Or view your link? See your photos? Enter your sweepstakes? Vote in your poll?)
Our new ads tools allow you to identify your core audience, create custom audience segments, and automate your messages to reach your fans (or friends of fans, website visitors, or even fans of competitors!) to drive engagement on your Facebook page and off-Facebook pages (such as your website, blog, etc.). And its way more affordable than you may think.
The industry average for promoting posts directly through Facebook to fans and friends of fans is $5.00 per thousand fans reached. Based on what we are currently seeing with customers who are boosting posts to just their fans (and not their fan’s friends), that number is averaging $1.40 per thousand fans reached. By eliminating non-fans from your promoted posts, you can save a significant amount of money and focus your ad dollars on users that you know are already interested in seeing your content.
In the coming days we will go into greater detail about how to set up and manage our new Facebook ad tools, but for now here is a brief overview of our suite of tools:
• Promote your posts and offers directly from your Woobox dashboard. All of your posts and offers are listed in your Woobox dashboard, simply select the item you want to promote, then specify the budget, audience and time period – it’s that easy!
• Track the effectiveness of your ad with our custom ad stats. You can use stats like CPC (cost-per-click) and CPM (cost-per-impression) to drill down to what’s working and what’s not in your marketing budget.
• Unleash the power of Audience Management to sculpt just the right Facebook audience based on who is most likely to be interested in your message.
• Reach only the people you want to reach! With our Audience Management tool you can generate and save a specific, targeted group of Facebook users to promote your content to using a diverse and powerful set of options.
• Discover your top performing Audiences, and reuse those Audiences across multiple promoted posts and offers to track the performance of each Audience.
• Save target audiences for future use. You can craft an Audience suited to your long term goals and reach them over and over again through new promoted posts, with just one click.
• Set automated triggers to promote your content. Set a budget, establish parameters, and let Woobox do the rest!
• Automate your advertising. Whenever you post to Facebook, our Ad Triggers system will determine if your post meets your pre-determined rules for promoting posts and will automatically promote them to the audience you selected.
• Monitor performance to determine which posts and audiences get results. In addition to statistics available for each Ad triggered, each Trigger you create tabulates such essentials as Average Audience Reach and Average Cost-Per-Click among all Ads triggered thus far.
• Choose from several pre-defined trigger “recipes” for ultimate ease-of-use. We’ve identified some of the more common audience combos and will continue to add more “recipes” to our repertoire.
• Promote your content specifically to past website visitors. Users who have visited your website have indicated they are already interested in your product or services, and therefore may be more likely to buy from you in the future if they see you on Facebook.
• Track the pages that users visit and sort them into Website Custom Audiences. When you set up your website to collect visitors, you can filter them into different Audiences based on the pages they visited.
• Use the data from visitors to specific pages for retargeting purposes to get your message for a specific product category or brand in front of those who have shown previous interest.
Over the next few days we’ll be going into greater detail about the the power you can unleash by using these tools! The benefits of our Audience Management, Website Remarketing and Ad Triggers tools are numerous, and we’ll be providing step-by-step instruction on how to create your very own highly-targeted ad campaigns using custom audiences culled from your fan base, as well as reach well beyond your fans to find highly relevant targets!