Hello Internet. Meet Woobox.
It’s been in the works for a while, but I’m proud to announce Woobox is going live today. What is Woobox? Well, it’s basically a really awesome way to send coupons. Woobox allows businesses to create offers that can be restricted to just Facebook fans or Twitter followers. Here’s how it works:
- Fill out a form to give your offer a title, description, and an expiration date.
- Select the restrictions you’d like to place on your offer.
- Only your Facebook fans?
- Only your Twitter followers?
- One per person (email/Facebook user/Twitter user)?
- You get a woobox.com short url you can share with your website visitors, email list, followers, or fans.
- Users click your short offer url and complete the steps to get a coupon. One click and they become a follower.
- Woobox generates a unique coupon for the user with automatically unique redemption codes or custom coupon codes you upload.
Perhaps best of all Woobox is a free service. If you’d like to try it out, here is an example offer to show some of the capabilities: http://woobox.com/rdia4a